• Handling end to end UAE visa processing including entry visa issuing, permanent visa stamping, visa renewal and visa cancellation
• Successfully completed Tasheel training for labor card and labor contract related information
• Managing the full process for Medical insurance for employees and workman compensation from the insurance company
• Recruitment of white-collar and blue-collar employees through various mediums along with managing their full onboarding activities
• Associated with payroll processing and providing timely updated to Finance Department
• Responsible for Exit clearance when the employee leaves the organization and handling all HR Administrative functions
• Training Operations management for all the employees
• Good knowledge of UAE Labor Laws
Completed “Certified Human Resources Professional” Certification from ITI Institute, Dubai.
Selective Marine Services (March 2018 – Ongoing)
Selective Marine Services (SMS) is a name to reckon in the Oil & Gas industry. The company has grown from a local name to an internationally renowned name. With a spectrum of services that now expanded to almost, all section of Oil & Gas and Marine industry, be it rig chartering, rig management, project management services, maintenance of offshore platforms, supply of oilfield equipment and safety items.
Role: HR Coordinator
· Handling the HRMS software to execute daily activities like attendance management, updating employee information, leave management etc
· LPO creation, management of Invoices and coordination with the accounts department for the same
· Recruitment, preparing contracts for staff and handling joining formalities
Zabeel Contracting Co. L.L.C (Sep 2017 – March 2018)
ZABEEL CONTRACTING CO. (L.L.C.) ‘ZABCON’ builds a wide variety of commercial, residential and public works projects. They maintain a “hands-on” approach in the completion of these projects by utilizing their capabilities to perform major components of the construction process
Role: HR Coordinator
· Single handedly managing all the visa processing related activities including visa quota application, entry permit issuance, visa stamping, renewal and cancellation
· E-migrate processing
· Labor contract and work permit application along with renewal
· Medical Insurance Processing for the employees along with claims filing
· Daily Attendance management for all the employees
· Recruitment of white and blue collar employees via different mediums of employee sourcing
· Payroll management for the employees including the overtime data processing
AON HEWITT (Oct 2012 – June 2016)
Aon is the global leader in human resource solutions and execute a wide range of consulting & outsourcing solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth.
Role: HR Executive
· In-depth experience in the areas of Training and Development, Recruitment and Shared Services
· Exposure to learning management system
· Query Handling and providing timely response to requests
· Understanding client’s needs and provide simple, quality client solutions
· Handling Deployment process for Maintenance projects/ New Projects, session set ups, course setups, eLearning loads and communications rollout
· Recruiting candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement.
· Scheduling interviews
· Implementing changes in Aon University & Aon University Courses portal.
· Generating different types of weekly and Monthly MIS report
· Managing the entire Employee Education Assistance program
· Hiring vendors and managing the entire process of onboarding formalities
· Coordinating with Managers on project and team updates
· Maintained resignation records and ex-employee dues on behalf of Training & Development Team
· Coordinating for arranging different type of performance improvement training, behavioral training for the employee
· MBA in Human Resources from Amity University (2010-2012)
· B.Sc. Hotel Management from Amity University (2007-2010)
· Valid UAE Driving License
· UAE Resident Husband visa valid till Dec 2019
Training and Projects
Dissertation: “A study on Employee Engagement” at Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd
Summer Training Projects: Worked on a project titled “A Study on Employee Satisfaction and Quality Awareness” at Motherson Sumi Systems Limited.
Duration: 2 Months
Training: Undergone training in Radisson MBD Noida in HR Department.
Duration: 6 Months
· Awarded Gold Award for Unmatched Teams in Q4 2015 for taking an initiative in resolving technical login issues and support for the UK LMS migration.
· Impromptu award for automating the Development Guide Authoring process in Aon University Portal.